It is a joy to work with Christian women and ministry wives to help them thrive in life and in ministry!
Whether you are looking for a trauma-informed coach to help walk with you through deep wounds or whether you simply need a coach to help you navigate through ministry life, I’d love to help support you if the Lord leads you on.
Trauma-Informed Life Coaching
Each coach will have their own specialty, but here are a few ways to know if I’m a good fit for your personal needs
- You are hurting from church hurt and in search of hope and healing
- You are in a transition season and need some perspective to help you sort out your next steps
- You’d like to learn more about who you are, who God is, and how to live out His purposes
- You are in ministry and need a safe space to heal, grow, and find joy
- You are considering launching a new ministry/business and would like some support
- You would like to grow a deeper walk with Christ and don’t know where to start
Trauma-informed coaching can make a difference for you!
Whether you are considering launching a new ministry, just getting started, or have been in ministry for your entire life, ministry coaching is expressly for those living the ministry life. In ministry coaching, one can expect to cover topics such as your strengths/weaknesses, leadership skills, how to have difficult conversations, and tackle obstacles that arise pertinent to ministry. This is the place where you have space to be your true self and learn to grow further into who God has designed you to be while serving others with increasing love and joy!
Group Coaching & Workshops
The Ministry Wife Coach provides a variety of group coach sessions and workshops throughout the year. To learn more details about the current offerings, please check HERE.
To better serve those I support, I have completed the following certifications:
- Masters Mental Health Coaching from American Association of Christian Ccounselors and Light University
- Biblical Life Coaching from Life Breakthrough Academy
- Am a member of the More to Be Coach Network
- Am a Mentor Coach with the More to Be Coach Network
- Am receiving ongoing training in the area of trauma and healing approaches